2Gig 2GIG-TS1-E TS1 Touch Screen for GC2 Panels
The Wireless Touch Screen Keypad (2GIG-TS1) is a wall-mounted, full-color, touch screen interface that provides many of the same easy-to-use keypad functions available on the control panel. It is designed for indoor use only and gives users the ability to control lights, thermostats, and door locks, as well as to view the status of every sensor zone.
When the 900 MHz Transceiver Module (2GIG-XCVR2-345) is installed in the GC2 control panel, the system can be programmed to communicate with up to four (4) Wireless Touch Screen Keypads.
- Full color touch screen interface
- Same easy-to-use interface as the GC2 panel
- One-touch Home and Emergency navigation
- Add up to 4 Wireless Touch Screen Keypads to 1 system
- Easy access to Z-Wave functionality
- See and hear system status, chimes and alerts
- Screen and buttons can be configured to darken completely and light back up with one touch
- Requires XCVR2 to be installed in main panel
- Display: 4.3″ QVGA full color
- Dimensions: 6.7″ x 4.3″ x 0.8″
- Wireless: 900 Mhz frequency hopping bi-directional communication
- Range: 500 feet line of site
- Power: 14 VAC using including AC adapter
- Speaker: Playback of locally store annunciation messages, chimes and alarms
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC part 15
Notice: ALARM SYSTEM EQUIPMENT IS INTENDED TO BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED PROFESSIONAL, WE DO NOT PROVIDE END USER TROUBLESHOOTING SUPPORT IF SYSTEM WAS NOT INSTALLED BY A LICENSED INSTALLER. PLEASE VISIT http://www.nortekcontrol.com/support/technical-support FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT SYSTEM DESIGN.