Honeywell L5210 Home LYNX Touch 5210 All-in-one Home/Business Control System
Honeywell Home LYNX Touch 5210 all-in-one home and business control system features a crystal clear, full-color 4.3″ touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features live video on demand, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability.
The Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution – saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs.
LYNX Touch 5210 provides security dealers with the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones or VoIP.
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, locks, thermostats, water valves and more – for local and remote control. With Resideo Total Connect Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from wherever they are with most smartphones, tablets and computers.
All-in-one home and business control system features a crystal clear, full-color 4.3″ touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation.
- 4.3″ color graphic touchscreen
- On-premises video viewing
- Wi-Fi support
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
– Water valves
– Door locks
– Scenes, schedules and rules
– Local, automatic and remote control via Resideo Total Connect
- Advanced Protection Logic™ technology – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell Home GSM, CDMA and IP communicators.
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Works with Resideo Total Connect
- – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices
– Selected event notifications
- Voice chime by zone
- 10 selectable chime tones
- Automatic stay arming
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- Case tamper
- RF jam detection
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Garage Door Function
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support
- Sunrise/sunset lighting control
- Randomized lighting control
- IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio
- Supports two-way voice
- GSM radio – protocol supports
AT&T and Rogers™ networks
- ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers)
- Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module
- GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio
- CDMA cellular central station communication with internal CDMA radio
- Resideo Total Connect ready
- Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren
- UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635
- Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1
- Internal GSM or CDMA radio option
- Wi-Fi module option
- ILP5 Internet module option
*CDMA is available in USA only
** Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details.