Vivotek ND9541P 32-Channel 16-PoE H.265 Network Video Recorder
VIVOTEK’s ND9441P and ND9541P are H.265 Linux-based standalone NVRs with embedded PoE. Equipped for up to 16-CH/32-CH network cameras, the NVRs both support 16x 802.3 at/af PoE ports which feature PoE Management function to help users troubleshoot the physical layer structure. Both also display the PoE power information, providing for a more convenient and smarter installation.
The ND9441P/ND9541P also supports remote and mobile access via VIVOCloud and iViewer apps for both iOS and Android handheld devices. The VIVOCloud app provides instant push notification and direct video playback functions when triggered by an alarm notification, providing users with a flexible and intelligent NVR for seamless use in small to medium sized video surveillance applications.
With H.265 compression technology and embedded with 4 HDD’s providing up to 32TB, the ND9441P/ND9541P offers greater than 30% more recording capacity than H.264 systems. This advancement provides users with more storage space for longer durations of video recording. In addition, the RAID 0/1/5 configurations provide further data security in the rare event of a hard drive failure.
For high-quality and detailed images, the ND9441P/ND9541P supports a maximum network camera resolution of 12 Megapixels. To intelligently manage bandwidth while maintaining this high-quality, the “Auto Adaptive Stream″ function will adjust the display resolution automatically for each different layout type.
The ND9441P/ND9541P supports HDMI and VGA local video output, so users can control the GUI OSD interface via mouse & keyboard, eliminating the need for a separate PC to search video or playback from the NVR. Additionally, the intuitive and friendly VIVOTEK GUI design gives users a smoother control experience than ever before.
Key Features of Vivotek ND9541P
- Maximum Channel: 32
- Record Throughput (MB): 192 Mbps
- Network Throughput (MB): 96 Mbps
- Audio Format: G.711, G.726
- Video Format: MJPEG, H.264, H.265
- Video Resolution: Up to 12MP Camera
- Recording Time: (sec.) Pre-Record: 5 (Max. 10)
- Post-Record: 20 (Max. 300)
- Recording Stream: Single
- Recording Mode: Continuous, Schedule, Manual, Event, Activity Adaptive Streaming
- Recording Setting: Recycle (unit: Day)
- Recording Path: Local Path
- Record Video: Format 3GP
- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- Plug & Play One Button Auto Setup
- EZConnect by Scanning QR Code for 24/7 Mobile Viewing
- Support RAID 0/1/5 Storage
- VIVOTEK Camera Configuration and VAST CMS Integrated
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- Embedded Linux OS
- Story Board Event Search
- Up to 12MP Camera Liveview & Playback
- PoE Management
- ONVIF Open Platform (Project Support Function)