Honeywell L7000 Home LYNX Touch 7000 Control System
Honeywell Home LYNX Touch 7000 control system features a bright, 7″ full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easy operation. It features on-screen video, Z-Wave automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control, tornado alerts for U.S. and Canadian residents, and remote software upgradeability.
LYNX Touch 7000 is designed for broadband cellular communications. The Wi-Fi® module offers the lowest cost alarm communications (including two-way voice) and remote services solution – saving installation time and reducing monthly operating costs.
The Z-Wave connectivity module lets installers integrate security, lighting, thermostats, water valves and more – for local and remote control. With Resideo Total Connect Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks, receive alerts and more from most smartphones, tablets and computers.
Features on-screen video, Z-Wave® automation capabilities, advanced alarm communications, garage door notification and control for U.S. and Canadian residents.
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen
- On-premises video viewing
- Wi-Fi support
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
– Water valves
– Door locks
– Scenes, schedules and rules
– Local, automatic and remote control via Resideo Total Connect
- Advanced Protection Logic™ technology
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Works with Resideo Total Connect
- Voice chime by zone
- Three panic functions
- Wall or desk mount
- RF jam detection
- Hinged cover for easy installation
- Garage Door Function
- Integrated Z-Wave Support
- Sunrise/sunset lighting control
- Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio
- Broadband only – GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi or IP
- GSM radio – protocol supports AT&T and Rogers™ networks
- CDMA radio – protocol supports Verizon® network
- ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four digit account numbers)
- Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren
- UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635
- Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1
*CDMA is available in USA only.
**Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details.
- Internal GSM or CDMA radio option
- Wi-Fi module option
- ILP5 Internet module option