Vivotek ND9322P 8 Channel H.265 4K Network Video Recorder – No HDD included
VIVOTEKs ND9322P is a new generation H.265 Linux-based standalone NVR that supports up to 4K IP camera video decoding and local 4K video display. With advanced H.265 compression technology, users are able to experience Full HD quality video while expending less HDD capacity than H.264.
The NVR features embedded 8x 802.3 at/af PoE ports to provide users easy and convenient IP camera installation, and also supports remote and mobile access via VIVOCloud and iViewer apps for both iOS and Android devices. The VIVOCloud app provides instant push notification and direct video playback functions when triggered by an alarm notification and provides users a flexible and intelligent NVR for seamless use in small to medium sized video surveillance applications.
Users of the NVR will also benefit from VIVOTEKs cooperation with world-renowned cybersecurity company, Trend Micro. Through network cameras armed with Trend Micro’s anti-intrusion software, VIVOTEK unites high security and robust network surveillance to secure lives and protect data across diverse applications.
- H.265/H.264 Compression Technology
- 4K Display for Clear and Detailed Monitoring
- Live and Playback Fisheye Dewarp
- Smart Search II
- Smart VCA Event Search
- Cybersecurity Management
- Trend Micro IoT Security
- VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- 802.3at/af Compliant PoE port x 8
- RAID 0, 1 Supported to Prevent from Recording Data Loss
- Multiple Browsers Supported: IE, Chrome and Firefox on both Windows & macOS
- Supports VCA Counting Solution