Ring Smart Lighting – Transformer, Black
New life for landscape lights.
Low-voltage transformer that connects to existing non-Ring landscape lighting via the Ring Bridge to enable smart controls and turn on lights with the Ring App.
*Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately. One Ring Bridge supported per household.
- The Transformer enables smart controls for compatible low-voltage non-Ring landscape lights at home when paired with the Ring Bridge.
- Add this to any Ring Smart Lighting Starter Kit with Ring Bridge so you can get notifications, customize settings, and connect to other Ring devices – all from the Ring app.
- Requires one Ring Bridge (sold separately) placed indoors to connect non-Ring landscape lights to the Ring app, other Ring Smart Lights, and Ring doorbells or cameras to create a fully connected home security system.
- The Transformer installs in minutes outdoors with the included mounting hardware and plugs into standard power outlets.
- Compatible with any light fixture that requires 12V through 15V.
Make your old lights smart
Connect your compatible low-voltage non-Ring landscape lights to the Ring Transformer and Ring Bridge to enable smart controls, manage your landscape lights with one simple dashboard, receive notifications when motion is detected, and turn on lights with the Ring app.
Use the included mounting hardware to mount the Ring Transformer in your ideal location.
Connect landscape lights to the Ring Transformer and Ring Bridge to get notifications on your phone and tablet when motion is detected.
Enable motion-activated notifications and turn landscape lights on and off right from the Ring app when connected to the Ring Bridge.
Place it outside without worrying about the elements.
Lights on in minutes.
Use our included mounting hardware to setup the Ring Transformer in no time. Simply attach the low-voltage wires from existing, compatible non-Ring lights at home to the Ring Transformer, plug the Ring Transformer into a standard power outlet, and you’re ready to go.
‘Alexa, turn on the lights.’
Connect the Ring Transformer to the Ring Bridge and select Alexa-enabled devices to control the lights and adjust settings at the sound of your voice. Need to turn on the lights in the backyard? Just ask Alexa.
6 in x 7.8 in x 2.8 in (15.2 cm x 20 cm x 7.1 cm)
Powers low-voltage landscape lights and integrates them with your Ring system for added security and ease of use.
Smart security features when connected to Ring Bridge.
Plug into standard power outlet
Quick connect terminals for wiring to 12V or 15V landscape lights (up to 200 watts total)
Wireless connection to Ring Bridge
Average Install Time
5-10 minutes (not including lighting installation)
-4 to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) Weather Resistant
Ring Bridge Required for Use with Other Ring Products (Bridge Sold Separately)
Weatherproof Outdoor GFCI AC Power Outlet or Indoor GFCI Outlet within 3 ft of mounting location
One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices