Ubiquiti US-16-150W 16-Port Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP
The UniFi® Switch delivers robust performance over its 18 independent switching ports. Two SFP ports offer optical connectivity, and 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE sharing a total of 150W PoE.
Sixteen Gigabit RJ45 ports offer different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. The UniFi Switch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
The UniFi Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
The UniFi Switch models are available with 8, 16, 24, or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default, the UniFi Switch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using the UniFi Controller software.
The UniFi Switch provides fiber connectivity options for easy expansion of your networks. Each UniFi Switch model includes two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Key features of Ubiquiti US-16-150W
- Manage Your Networks from a Single Control Plane
- Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Users and Guests
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- (16) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 18 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
- Supports PoE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack-Mountable or Wall-Mountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)