Ubiquiti UCK-G2-Plus UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus
The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus is an integrated hardware controller and self-contained application server designed to monitor and manage your UniFi network devices and camera surveillance system. It features an eight‑core processor with 3 GB RAM, a 1 TB SATA HDD for video storage, and 32 GB eMMC flash storage, and utilizes the latest version of the UniFi Controller with hybrid cloud technology.
The UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices on your network, and offers an ultra-low energy PoE replacement for a dedicated server or computer, with virtually no digital footprint.
The Ubiquiti hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or hundreds of private networks–all from a centralized control panel.
Easily accessible through one of our downloadable apps or a standard web browser (Chrome recommended), the UniFi Cloud Key Gen2 Plus is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe.
- Easy setup with UniFi and UniFi Protect mobile apps
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or QC 2.0 USB-C
- Built-in battery for automatic safe shutdown
- 1 TB 2.5″ hard drive included (upgradeable to 5 TB)
- Front panel display for at-a-glance system details
- Fully Integrated, Stand-Alone UniFi® Controller with 1TB HDD
- Multi-Site Network Management and IP Video Surveillance
- Remote, Private Cloud Access to UniFi SDN and UniFi Protect