Seagate ST4000VX007 SkyHawk 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive
Key Features of Seagate ST4000VX007
- ImagePerfect firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty, improved total cost of ownership, reduces maintenance costs.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year, perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems.
- Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions, improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Be the first to review “Seagate ST4000VX007 SkyHawk 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive – SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Drive”