Avalan Wireless AW58103HTS 100Mbps Subscriber Unit with 3-Port Ethernet
AvaLAN has expanded its AW58100 wireless radio product line to include an 802.3af Power Over Ethernet 3-port switch. This allows you to place a wireless Ethernet drop at a location and provide power and data connections for up to three Ethernet devices. 48 VDC power is provided to the three devices via unused wires in their data cables.
This product is fully compatible with the other models in the AW58100 product family and allows you to build line-of-sight, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint wireless Ethernet connections that link “fringe″ IP devices, such as video surveillance cameras or other devices needing robust and secure high data rates.
This radio is packaged in a rugged and weatherproof diecast aluminum enclosures with directional antenna configuration. Utilizing state of the art MIMO technology, this product family achieves very high data rate through a combination of multiple spacial streams and higher level OFDM modulation.
The AW58103HTS directional flat panel antenna version provides two cross polarized 23 dBi gain units and is intended to serve in point-to-point bridge configurations or as a subscriber unit in point-to-multipoint connections.
The Key Features of Avalan AW58103HTS
- Maximum legal transmit power – 1 Watt
- 25 Watts of 802.3af power available to 3 Ethernet Ports supporting up to 100 feet of cable to each device
- Line-of-sight range up to 5 miles for AW58100HTA/AW58103HTS point-to-multipoint configuration
- Up to 60 Mbps Ethernet data rate to support high resolution cameras
- Data Security provided by 256 AES encryption
- Browser interface for easy configuration and link status monitoring
- Rugged outdoor enclosure meets IP66 Standard
What is in the box?
(1) AW58103HTS Radio
(1) Heavy Duty Pole-Mount Bracket
(1) Power Over Ethernet Injector
(1) 56 VDC Power Supply 50 Watts